Safety 1st Finger Pinch Preventer
- Helps prevent fingers getting caught in a door
- Finger Pinch Preventer is positioned either in the inner edge of a door (above or below the hinge) or the outer side of the door
- Maximum gap indicator for correct installation
- When the Finger Pinch Preventer is in place it will keep the door ajar
- Easily removable and can be stored on a door knob when no longer needed
- Made using clear silicon
FINGER PINCH PREVENTER
The Safety 1st Finger Pinch Preventer is ideal for preventing your child’s fingers getting nipped in a closing door or stopping people from slamming doors. The Safety 1st Finger Pinch Preventer is positioned on either the outer edge (on the opposite side to your door hinge) or above the hinge so that when the door closes it prevents it from closing fully. This means that there will be a small gap created when the door is shut allowing for fingers not getting trapped this way.
The Safety 1st Finger Pinch Preventer is made using flexible clear rubber material meaning that the Finger Pinch Preventer can be easily fitting onto the majority of standard doors. This can be done by gently pulling or squeezing the edges to put it either between the gap of door and the frame, where the hinge is, or on the out edge of the door. There is a “Maximum Gap” gauge that shows if you need to place the Finger Pinch Preventer in the inside gap of the door if there is a risk of fingers getting caught in the gap.
Also when your door does close, the Finger Pinch Preventers rubber material compresses to take the impact of the door frame. This means that the Finger Pinch Preventer won’t mark any door frame woodwork. If you do decide to remove the Safety 1st Finger Pinch Preventer then all you need to do is gently pull it off and you can easily store it around a door knob.
Why Should I Choose This Product?
- Easy way to keep kids from getting their fingers pinched on either side of a door hinge.
- Convenient way to prevent children from getting locked in.
- Flexible material fits all doors.