Paying for your exclusive car seats and stroller is now more affordable than ever!
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Download the ‘Paylater Malaysia’ app.
iOS – https://apps.apple.com/app/id1531037136
Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paylater.com.my
Huawei AppGallery – https://appgallery.huawei.com/#/app/C103065783
2. Register in-app and complete the e-KYC process.
3. Shopping Limit instantly approved.
4. Visit any of our Mamours outlets to purchase your new baby product(s).
1. How can I qualify for ‘Buy Now, Pay Later?
You must be above 18 years old, Malaysian, and currently being employed full time.
2. Will there be any interest charged for my purchase(s)?
There will be no interest, but a one-time 4.2% admin fee will be charged under Mamours Sdn Bhd. for your purchase(s).
3. What is my ‘Shopping Limit’? And how does my instalment work?
Your Shopping Limit is the available shopping amount you can spend with Paylater partnered Merchants. Your installments will be deducted every 2 weeks from the date of purchase.
4. Can I increase my ‘shopping limit’?
You may request for higher shopping limit in-app. Please do have your latest bank statement (in PDF), utility bill, and payslip or income statement ready
5. Can I purchase with a debit card?
Yes, you can! Both debit and credit cards are accepted for the ‘Buy Now Pay Later payment option.
6. What is the billing cycle like?
Your billing cycle will be every 2 weeks.
7. Are there late payment charges?
Yes, you may refer to (https://paylater.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011824353-Late-Payment) for more information.
8. What are my payment options for installment?
It’s just auto-debit on your card.
9. Can I have more than 4 months’ installments?
Yes, you may opt-in for a maximum of 12 months installment with a fixed fee. Full details available in the ‘Paylater Malaysia’ app. Installments above 4 months are subject to approval.
10. Can I apply for more than 1 (ONE) purchase at the Mamours Stores at a time?
Yes, you may. As long as you are still within your allocated ‘shopping limit’, you may have as many purchases as.